An electronic safe in its basic form is a thick steel box with a thicker steel door. A typical size is 200 mm (H) X 450 mm (W) X 350 mm (D). The door closes on to the box with a solid steel bolt. The bolt may be operated by a knob. A keypad is required to enter the unlocking code as are a couple of LEDs to display output and serve as the I/O interface. A mechanical key is provided with many safes for emergency access when the combination code is forgotten.
Additional features provided on most electronic safes are low battery warning, freeze on repeated wrong combination code entry, and long buzz on entering the wrong combination code. Electronic safes are common in hotels as they provide the ability to set and reset the combination code for each new guest.
Digital Safe Demonstration –
More than 5000 hotels, resorts and cruise ships in 100 countries in the world are using Orbita digital safes as well as its other intelligent hospitality products designed to enhance security without compromising comfort.
There are four categories of safes available as indicated below:
- 5mm Cold-Rolled Steel Door
- Two 3/4 inch(19mm)Diameter Steel Locking Bolts
- Scratch-Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Enhanced LED Display
- Audio/Visual Operating Signals
- Opening: Two sets of password operation-4 digit guest password/6-digit master password/6-CEU
- password(Optional) and override key
- Event audit trail(Optional)
- Easy Access Battery Panel
- Emergency Battery Jumper Box
- Secure Pedestal Mounting
- Mechanical Fail-Safe Override key
- Tamper-Proof Installation Hardware
- Inner carpet
- Spring loaded door
- Fixing holes at bottom and back with screws
- Auto secure mode (3 times wrong input of code gets frozen for 15mins)
- Warranty:1 year
- low battery warning
- Batteries included
Honeywell's story stretches back more than 125 years and encompasses several predecessor companies and the inspiring work of tens of thousands of people. But their core mission and values have been consistent from the start. Honeywell aims toward a secure, comfortable, cleaner, more efficient future with steadfast belief in the power of innovation.
In this regard their interests align well with that of Red Fox Systems and we can incorporate Honeywell’s technology as part of our integrated Security solution according to the requirement and supply available.
The Honeywell Digital/Electronic Safe products include the following:
- Digital Executive Safes -
- Digital Steel Fire Safes -
- Digital Steel Safes -